Corporate, RRSP and
education (RESP) and home ownership
A big part of financial planning is understanding the objectives and variables unique to every person. Performance isn't the only consideration, the tax implications of your investment, the level of risk that would be prudent, and the diversification of income and growth of your portfolio is what makes a good investment strategy.
Most people don't have the tax or diversification strategy models to do their own financial planning. They don't have the expertise to determine what is likely to end up in their pocket at the end of the day. A good financial advisor has knowledge and resources which can lay the foundation for your investment strategy.
Through our affiliation with Assante Financial Management, BencomFSGI's financial advisors can help you:
- Establish your investment goals
- Develop a strategy to achieve those goals
- Determine which investment products meet your objectives
- Monitor your portfolio, and suggest changes as required based upon the current investment climate
- With our knowledge and resources we can help you achieve your financial objectives with:
- GIC's (Guaranteed Income Certificates)
- RRSP's (Registered Retirement Savings Plan)
- RRIF's (Registered Retirement Income Funds)
- LIF's (Life Income Funds)
- Wealth Accumulation
BencomFSGI offers you these resources:
- Estate preservation
- Insurance products
- Life Insurance
For more information, please contact:
Michael Treurniet* Dan Treurniet* Clinton Rayfield*
* Mutual Fund license sponsored by Assante Financial Management. A registered Mutual Fund Dealer.